Like what you see? Let’s talk.
For new business inquires please contact David H.
For career inquiries (full-time, freelance or internship) please contact Heather.
The AE is the primary representative of the Agency, responsible for all day-to-day details of the accounts.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Writes creative briefs and briefs creative teams
- Enables the development and selling of big ideas to Client
- Initiates and manages all work within the agency and makes sure deadlines are met
- Participates in strategic planning
- Handles billing and manages budgets
- Expert on the Client’s business and Client brand ambassador within the Agency
- Strong relationship with Client
- Agency brand ambassador to Client and other vendors
- Prepares conference reports
- Initiates ideas and procedures to further Client’s business and their ongoing relationship with the Agency
- Supervises and mentors Account Coordinator
- Works with creative, production and media in an effective and productive way
- Constant student of advertising
In order to effectively accomplish these tasks, the Account Executive must have the following skills:
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of what makes great creative and assists in selling it
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to develop strong relationships with Clients and co-workers
- Pro-active in preventing problems and solution oriented when problems arise
- Strong understanding of creative, media and production functions
- Embrace and live the agency mission: make it happen
- Passionate about your job and doing great advertising